NorthYorkshireMinis.co.uk Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NorthYorkshireMinis.co.uk Forum

NorthYorkshireMinis.co.uk - Bringing mini owners together for events in the North East of England

+2
MELLOW YELLOW
roofchoplofty
6 posters

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND

roofchoplofty
    roofchoplofty

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND Empty MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND

Post  roofchoplofty Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:59 am

Just a quick note to say a big thanks you to phil and crew for another fantastic weekend, great people, great treasure hunt, great roads, great band, superb campsite, in fact everything was fantastic. Me and the family had a brill time. Roll on Mucky Ducks 2012. Thanks again phil for all the hardwork. Very Happy

For those people couldnt or didnt come, you really did miss out on a very good event. So make sure you put it in your diarys for next year!
    MELLOW YELLOW
    MELLOW YELLOW

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND Empty Re: MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND

Post  MELLOW YELLOW Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 am

Yet another fantastic weekend , great Band great campsite , looking forward to Junes Event .
    A big thankyou to Phil , Mark , Stevie , Yozzer and every one else who organised this event , cracking weekend guys Very Happy
    roofchoplofty
    roofchoplofty

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND Empty Re: MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND

Post  roofchoplofty Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:10 am

A big THANK YOU for everybody who stopped and helped when the wife broke down in her car, specail thanks to alec and jordie for the use of there tools and spares.

Its not an adventure until someone breaks down, dont you know!. Very Happy
    fightthefear
    fightthefear

Post  fightthefear Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 am

Was great catching up with everyone again thanks to everyone for the support and spread the word and next years event will be even better. We had a few problems to but like its said it all adds to the fun from a over heating hornet, Limo with a petrol leak and i managed to break my suspension but we all had fun and got home as well here some photos i took

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    DMC

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND Empty thank you

Post  DMC Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am

Mega long weekend on the mucky ducks
    Campsite was very good
    Showers, baths, swings, shop electric for the tents ect.
    Spotless clean + very friendly
    Treasure hunt, rocker cover racing, raffle live music and that was just the Saturday
    Nice relaxing run on the Sunday
    What more can you want
    Can’t wait for next year’s events
    limophil
    limophil
    Admin
    Admin

Post  limophil Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 am

WELL GUYS WHAT MORE CAN I SAY WHAT A FANTASIC WEEKEND ANOTHER EVENT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS
    RAISED £146 ON RAFFLE WELLDONE TO THE GIRLS FROM FABMOC THAY DO A FANTASIC JOB AT OUR EVENTS
    TREASURE HUNT WINNER AGAIN GUY+CREW
    ROCKER COVER WINNER AGAIN ZOE HODSON
    TAKING PART TROPHY HELEN FROM FABMOC

IDE LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE FOR TAKING PART
    AND MAKING THIS A FANTASIC WEEKEND

THE MUCKY DUCK MINI ADDVENTURE 2012 DATE WILL BE 21ST 22ND 23RD SEPT

AT GOLDEN SQUARE CARAVAN PARK

WE WILL BE SORTING A DATE TO HAND OVER A CHEQUE TO CANCER RESERCH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    please post feedback on forum
    micsanderson
    micsanderson

MUCKY DUCKS 2011 WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND Empty Pics

Post  micsanderson Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi again,

Some pics from a fun weekend.
    If anyone wants the full size copy of any of the pics pm me your email address.

Cheers again all
    Mic @ FABMOC

Edit: I've just registered... so i'll come back and post the link to Flickr in 7 days when i'm allowed! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am